Intro | Map 1 | Map 2 | Map 3 | Map 4 | Map 5 | Map 6 | Map 7
5a | 5b | 5c | 5d | 5e | 5f | 5g | 5h | 5i | 5j | 5k | 5l | 5m | 5n
- Passage down to the first level (9).
- Passage down to the first level (13).
- Guarded doorway. You are attacked by either two or four orcs. See note for the first level on actions that alert the guards.
- If Gimli, Gandalf, or Kiri is present, he recognizes this place as the Miner's Hall.
- You hear drums in the deep.
- You are attacked by five orcs.
- Passage up to the third level.
- An unused text string in the map data reads, 'You hear or maybe feel a following footstep that is not an echo.'
- The black shaft connecting several levels is referred to as Durin's chimney. The name reappears in paragraph 237 in the manual.